Notes on Project Management
The project management spaces are where you should put shared files, collaborate on documents/spreadsheets/presentations and send out news/updates to everyone or your work package.
- BRUIT-FM project
Intro to the platform
We are using the French governments “RESANA” platform, here is an example of the WP4 space:
The tabs at the top let you:
- : see recently added items (news, documents, actions…)
- : look at, add and edit shared files
- : look at dates and deadlines in calendar format
- : Add/display action items. You can view them under this tab in Kanban or GANTT format and they will also be displayed in the Agenda
- : Add stuff:
- : Invite new collaborators
- : Add a news item
- : Create a co-editable document (isDoc), spreadsheet (isTab) or presentation (isSlide). Once you click on one, it will give the option to create a Microsoft or OpenOffice file.
- : Add an RSS flux (can someone explain this to me?)
The menu on the right assembles information from all of your RESANA spaces
There’s a videoconference tool as well, but I haven’t figured it out.